What does the St. Michael ring mean?
The St. Michael Ring is used to invoke his strength and protection. The Aegis Ring symbolizes defense, protection, safety, defense, firmness and nobility. St. Michael helps to cast evil away from seeking the ruin of souls.
PROTECTING ALL CHRISTIANS WITH HIS SHIELD AND FLAMING SWORD
Saint Michael is an archangel, a spiritual warrior in the battle of good versus evil. He is considered a champion of justice, a healer of the sick, and the guardian of the Church.
PROPERTIES OF ST. MICHAEL AEGIS RING
- Transfers the powerful monetary energy to its owner;
- Preserves existing capital;
- Gives luck and well-being to the family;
As more time passes, the ring will accrue more and more power and strength. Unfortunately, in the modern world, the attitude towards this type of power has been lost, and only recently has it regained mainstream attention. The ring hasn’t lost its strength significance and, to make them work, you only need to believe that it can work for you, have faith in it, then it will assist you.
GOD’S STRONGEST SOLDIER: the leader of all angels
Handcrafted with premium grade stainless steel that will neither rust nor tarnish. This special piece makes for a perfect gift, to yourself and your loved ones.
What our customers are saying
- We Pay Shipping to the USA, Canada, & Now Worldwide!
- SHIPPING TIMELINES
- USA Orders: Orders Arrive within 4-7 Days of Placing an Order.
- FedEx 4 Day Shipping is now available.
- International Orders:
- UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands & Canada: FedEx 4 Day Shipping is now available.
- Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland & Europe: 7 to 10 days
- Other countries & Worldwide: 1 to 2 Weeks
1 Year Warranty:
At Appleverse’s, we fully stand behind the jewelry we sell. Therefore, all of our jewelry pieces are covered by a one year warranty beginning the day when the original order was received.